Digital Course Support and Getting Started Materials
About Digital Course Support
Digital Course Support is an exclusive Cengage Learning program that provides faculty with unparalleled training and support, and drives in-class utilization and greater student demand for adopted digital homework solutions.
Digital Solutions Experts provide adopting faculty with:
- Help in online course set-up to ensure courses begin smoothly.
- Information on student access code activation two weeks into the course to increase student engagement.
- Training delivered through multiple methods as well as regular check-ins to help drive utilization in the classroom and ensure a successful teaching and learning outcome.
Getting Stated materials are designed with results in mind. Step-by-step directions show you how to log in, register, and set up a course, along with instructions on using each adopted solution.As part of the Digital Course Support site, these easy-to-use materials help instructors and students get the most from their online resources.
Getting Started materials may include:
- a PowerPoint® presentation for instructions to present at the start of class;
- a one-page flyer to hand out to students;
- a guide for product set-up and use; and
- a video tutorial for students
Share these resources to give users the confidence to start working with their digital solutions right away.
The solutions shown below have Getting Started materials ready to share right now.